Over the weekend I started working on the fillers for Block 5 of the courtship series...
I can't share these patterns with you because they aren't truly mine. As you can see from the picture above, I've stuck to my plan of having a rose on each block, and from the picture to the right you can see that I've also included the heart.
You'll see the word I used in my next post.
- Kathy Shaw has announced her brand new online course (free, btw!). This one is all about silk ribbon embroidery and you can find further details HERE.
- The owner of Hedgehog Handworks is retiring which is a both happy and sad event. Mary Corbet has kindly made a list of alternate places where you can purchase needlework supplies and you can find that HERE.
- Pam Kellogg has a cute little free Easter cross stitch pattern for you HERE. You can also find the beginning of Part Two of her 'Never Ending Band Sampler' patterns HERE.
- There's a nice travel tote pattern tutorial HERE. And THIS is listed as a lunch bag, but I can see a ton of other uses for it.
- In my quest to learn how to use my new sewing machine, I came across an interesting series of articles on how to use some of the various pressure feet. If you go HERE you can see the beginning of the series and then you can scroll down to continue on.
Today your quote is from Mandy Hale... "You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens"